Thursday, July 4, 2013

Unexpected Change to an Expected Ending

Why do I find myself so hard to accept it? 
Let it go. Accept it. 
Accept the reality. Accept the fact. 
Accept it. Accept it.

What do I do when my heart is burdened and heavy?
I eat ice-cream. Sundae-fudges are the best.
It numbs and numbs and numbs...

Its funny when your heart skipped a bit,
When you thought your tears turned black on the tissue,
Only to realize it was the black mascara you wore this morning.

Black non-waterproof mascaras are not for sad days.
Definitely not for sad days.
Wipe it off before you let your tears flow. Gently, wipe it off...

Crying hurts but tears heal. And so, you will have to
Let it flow, let it fall. let it drop, let it dry.
And only then the emotions can be calmed.




~ eve ~


(2013)



No comments: